- RT @JohnMolinaro: I've said it before: @mariehui is best anthem singer in the country. I get chills when she sings O Canada. #VWFC https:… 1 week ago
- My new sounds: Nothing But Joy soundcloud.com/kearley/nothin… on #SoundCloud 2 weeks ago
- @theglitchmob hey what's your track coloring scheme there? I rarely use that feature. 1 month ago
- RT @_vlfredo: keyscape is a good ass program for melodies, it has those piano bangerz yall want, plus any dark or trap vibe u want 1 month ago
- RT @richiehawtin: Sorry to disturb you! twitter.com/brepoux/status… 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
The director/writer behind works including La Jetee and Sans Soleil passed away today. If you haven’t seen the short film that inspired ‘12 Monkeys‘, you should watch this. http://vimeo.com/27339963 Advertisements
I’ve been through a bunch of proposed album titles as well as cover art ideas… but I think this is it. I like the look, the vibe and I like the way the title corresponds with the art. So … Continue reading
I’d love some outside input here… What is the osx audio scene like right now? I’ve been on some version of Windows since day one. Well, it was DOS before that… In the tracker days. I’m comfortable with it, even … Continue reading
Again, a work in progress. Connecting the line between this and my last recent music is confusion. And an update on that recent piece:
OK.. that piece is interesting… but still developing. Part of me says I should keep unfinished stuff to myself, but I’ve always found the ‘WIP’s from other musicians to be really interesting. And that visual clip? uhh..
New background! Masking layers are a cool trick. By the way; This Matt Lange remix is super cool.