- @Gearslutzforum Are your forums still running cryptocurrency mining software? My CPU comes close to 50% if I'm on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- RT @ghostly: https://t.co/vn0lfoWOE1 1 week ago
- @noiizapp but also, the links in the email don’t go to anything remotely like noiiz.com. I’d never follow a link like that. 1 week ago
- @noiizapp hi; Ya, I got an email about an expired cc#. I don’t THINK my cc info changed since I signed up.. tho it’s possible. 1 week ago
- @noiizapp What’s up with that email I received? Not legit I assume. If that IS legit, I might suggest a more ‘secure’ way to present it. 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Last night showed a tiny bit of development with Processing. Yes, I drew a circle too, Andy. I know I’ll be interested in visualizing data. ..but I’ll be brainstorming for a while to get some ideas of just what … Continue reading
Today, I’m obsessed with visualizing data sets. I know almost nothing about this field, but I would love to create source material for graphic work. Processing is apparently a Java-based language that won’t be a nightmare to learn. I haven’t looked … Continue reading
I don’t get a lot of reviews… I think. But this is too good. I wish I could thank the writer in person. —————————————– While Douglas Channel is eclectic, it really is a work of art. Hailing from Canada, Kearley compiles … Continue reading
Here some new music. This is kind of going back to the Enigma vibe with drums blowing over top it all. My buddy, Biren used a downtempo mix of the track for a microscope video. (right below the soundcloud link)
I’m experimenting with using some old Chinese papercut animations to work with my music.
Ugh. How many of us are trying to write music that sounds like Apparat from 2002? Raise your hands. I can’t be alone.