- RT @JohnMolinaro: I've said it before: @mariehui is best anthem singer in the country. I get chills when she sings O Canada. #VWFC https:… 1 week ago
- My new sounds: Nothing But Joy soundcloud.com/kearley/nothin… on #SoundCloud 2 weeks ago
- @theglitchmob hey what's your track coloring scheme there? I rarely use that feature. 1 month ago
- RT @_vlfredo: keyscape is a good ass program for melodies, it has those piano bangerz yall want, plus any dark or trap vibe u want 1 month ago
- RT @richiehawtin: Sorry to disturb you! twitter.com/brepoux/status… 2 months ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I’m renting a Minibrute right now… I haven’t used a hardware synth in 10 years, probably! It’s pretty cool with the organic motion going on. Advertisements
Last night showed a tiny bit of development with Processing. Yes, I drew a circle too, Andy. I know I’ll be interested in visualizing data. ..but I’ll be brainstorming for a while to get some ideas of just what … Continue reading
I don’t get a lot of reviews… I think. But this is too good. I wish I could thank the writer in person. —————————————– While Douglas Channel is eclectic, it really is a work of art. Hailing from Canada, Kearley compiles … Continue reading
I recently got a couple versions of this ‘boo-teeky’ fuzz pedal. A prototype, and ‘classic’ version, and a high gain version. Maybe I’ll post some demos this weekend.
Here’s a new track… It’s kind of pushing into more cinematic/action flick sounds.
I’m listening to Apparat right now. I’ve been super uninspired to write lately. I’m tired of pushing the same sounds around that I’ve been doing for 5 years. This: And this: Are really driving me to push forward.. and try … Continue reading