- RT @richiehawtin: Sorry to disturb you! twitter.com/brepoux/status… 1 week ago
- My new sounds: Dan Kearley - Lume soundcloud.com/kearley/dan-ke… on #SoundCloud 3 weeks ago
- @AirCanada done thanks. 3 weeks ago
- @AirCanada I'm having trouble checking in online. Is it only me? 3 weeks ago
- RT @ghostly: mah LFO vs Yr LFO https://t.co/S5uwgTINxd 1 month ago
Tag Archives: art
I’ve been playing pretty piano for the last couple days. As far as I’m able, anyway.
Today, I’m obsessed with visualizing data sets. I know almost nothing about this field, but I would love to create source material for graphic work. Processing is apparently a Java-based language that won’t be a nightmare to learn. I haven’t looked … Continue reading
Ugh. How many of us are trying to write music that sounds like Apparat from 2002? Raise your hands. I can’t be alone.
I’ve been exploring graphic concepts more than I have been working on music lately. Who knows where this will go. Anyway, this is a fictitious cover for a DaftPunk album. I didn’t know what it was for while, but the … Continue reading
Here is an update with the album art. I’m getting happier with it. By the way… If you remember, I did a remix for Slowfade a couple months ago… today he played his treatment of MY track. I … Continue reading
Ok… I’ll try not to upload a new background image and visual theme every week. Right now it works a little better with my album art tho. It’s occurred to me today, just how many ambient/electric album covers must be based on Gaussian blur.