- @Gearslutzforum Are your forums still running cryptocurrency mining software? My CPU comes close to 50% if I'm on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- RT @ghostly: https://t.co/vn0lfoWOE1 1 week ago
- @noiizapp but also, the links in the email don’t go to anything remotely like noiiz.com. I’d never follow a link like that. 1 week ago
- @noiizapp hi; Ya, I got an email about an expired cc#. I don’t THINK my cc info changed since I signed up.. tho it’s possible. 1 week ago
- @noiizapp What’s up with that email I received? Not legit I assume. If that IS legit, I might suggest a more ‘secure’ way to present it. 1 week ago
Tag Archives: art
I’ve been playing pretty piano for the last couple days. As far as I’m able, anyway. Advertisements
Today, I’m obsessed with visualizing data sets. I know almost nothing about this field, but I would love to create source material for graphic work. Processing is apparently a Java-based language that won’t be a nightmare to learn. I haven’t looked … Continue reading
Ugh. How many of us are trying to write music that sounds like Apparat from 2002? Raise your hands. I can’t be alone.
I’ve been exploring graphic concepts more than I have been working on music lately. Who knows where this will go. Anyway, this is a fictitious cover for a DaftPunk album. I didn’t know what it was for while, but the … Continue reading
Here is an update with the album art. I’m getting happier with it. By the way… If you remember, I did a remix for Slowfade a couple months ago… today he played his treatment of MY track. I … Continue reading
Ok… I’ll try not to upload a new background image and visual theme every week. Right now it works a little better with my album art tho. It’s occurred to me today, just how many ambient/electric album covers must be based on Gaussian blur.